12 Things You’ll Never Hear a Book Lover Say
They’re just books… nothing to get too excited about, right?
Book lovers come in all shapes and sizes. Young and old, rich and poor, with every genre preference and reading habit under the sun—no two readers are exactly the same.
When it comes down to their passion for reading however, there are a few things you’ll never hear a book lover say…
1. Nighttime is for sleeping not for reading
2. I don’t know what I want for my Christmas/birthday/anniversary/non-denominational holiday gift
3. I wish the book was more like the movie
4. There are too many books in this series
5. I’ve never experienced a deep, personal connection with a fictional character
6. I’ve never secretly hoped I could live in a fictional world
7. People don’t write good books anymore
8. Commutes are boring
9. My eReader carries too many books
10. One book’s enough
11. Ugh, I’m so bored, there’s nothing to do!
12. They’re just books!
So what do you say book lovers? Do you agree with the list? Is there anything else you’d never say?