BlackBerry PlayBook now available with Kobo preloaded!
Starting today, consumers can buy the highly anticipated sleek and powerful BlackBerry PlayBook in leading retailers across the United States and Canada.
Light and compact, with a crisp HD screen, the BlackBerry PlayBook is a sleek and powerful tablet that’s perfect for eReading. Each BlackBerry PlayBook comes preloaded with the Kobo eReading App.
Key features of the Kobo eBook app on BlackBerry PlayBook include:
• Access to An Extensive Catalogue. Choose from over 2.3 million eBooks, including today’s hottest new releases and more than 1 million free classics. Kobo offers a free eBook preview so readers can try before they buy.
• Personalized Reading Experience. Select the perfect text size and style for you eyes, choose from day and night mode, and switch between single or side-by-side page view.
• Easy Navigation. Turn pages with the tap of the finger, scroll through the eBook, or use the Table of Contents to jump between sections. There’s also automatic bookmarking so readers won’t lose their page!
• Read Across Devices. Kobo offers a range of free eReading apps for computers, smartphones, and tablets so readers can buy once and enjoy their library on multiple devices beyond the PlayBook.
• An exclusive gift for BlackBerry Playbook customers. BlackBerry PlayBook customers enjoy a free copy of Thomas Cleary’s translation of The Art of War. Users can sign in or create their Kobo account from the BlackBerry PlayBook and the free eBook will be added to their library!
Take a quick peak at the Kobo eReading App for BlackBerry PlayBook!
Congratulations to our partner Research In Motion!