iPhone 4.0 Kobo app
Did you download the new iPhone OS today? We did, and it’s pretty sweet. Behind the scenes, we’ve been working with the new OS for weeks prepping the new iPhone 4.0 Kobo app. It’s available in the App Store today, and we can’t wait to hear what you think! Here are a few of the new features you’re sure to notice…
- Rich Text & Images: Read books in their original format as ePubs and select from different font sizes and styles.
- Cloud Bookmark Syncing: Kobo for iPhone automatically syncs your last read page across all of your devices so you can pick up where you left off from your iPad, desktop or Kobo eReader. Never get lost again!
- Multiple Bookmarks: Are your paperbacks earmarked messes? This one is for you. Corner your favorite pages in a book to easily come back to it later. We also store the date and time of your last bookmark.
- Easier navigation: You now have the ability to advance pages and chapters in a book without losing the page you’re reading.
- Performance Improvements: Reading a book on your iPhone is even faster so you can start reading right away.
- Support for Retina Display screens on the new iPhone 4
- Now you can multi-task – Kobo stays connected so you can check your texts to find out where your friends are meeting for coffee!
As always, we love feedback. Happy reading.