The 1.9.3 upgrade for the Kobo eReader Touch introduces a new page refresh feature. If you have noticed text or images that don’t refresh properly as you read, then this new feature is for you. You can now manually set the number of pages after which your eReader will fully refresh the page.
How to use the page refresh feature:
1. While reading, tap the middle of your page to see your reading options.
2. Tap the menu icon. A popup menu will appear.
3. Select “Advanced Settings”.
4. From the Page Refresh menu, select a number between 1 and 6. This sets how many page turns you want between page refreshes.
5. Press the X at the top right corner of the page to go back to your book.
This setting will apply to any book you read, not just the one you currently have open.