The excitement of the games has the Kobo team in the Gold medal spirit! The stories of athletes’ journeys, the Olympic traditions, and the quest for glory have us loading the very best Olympic eBooks onto our Kobo eReaders and apps!
Thrilling bestsellers include Olympic fiction, epic sporting biographies, how to adopt winning fitness techniques, and the Olympic history. There are even kids’ eBooks so the whole family can get involved in the Olympic fun.
Get into the winning spirit with:
- Ring Force by Brian Brown and Nathan Love
- Running for My Life: One Lost Boy’s Journey from the Killing Fields of Sudan to the Olympic Games by Lopez Lomong
- Winning Balance: What I’ve Learned So Far about Love, Faith, and Living Your Dreams by Nancy French and Shawn Johnson
- Gold Medal Fitness: A Revolutionary 5-Week Program by Dara Torres
- Igniting the Flame: America’s First Olympic Team by Jim Reisler
Check out Kobo’s full list of Olympic eReads available in your region today!