Did you know that you can remove/hide your Pre-Loaded classics on your Kobo eReader?
Sometimes you might not want your 100 Pre-Loaded classics that came with your Kobo eReader to appear in your Books library, you can easily remove them by accessing the Display function in your Menu.
If you wish to remove your 100 Pre-Loaded Classics you can do so by following these steps:
1. On your Kobo eReader press the MENU button
2. Select BOOKS function on the Menu
3. Select DISPLAY on the Menu
4. Select MY BOOKS and make sure that a checkmark appears beside it.
5. If you wish for your pre-loaded books to re-appear simply select ALL BOOKS option in the DISPLAY
Now, when accessing your Books library, your Pre-Loaded 100 classic books will no longer be visible or accessible.
Did you know that you can also delete your five preloaded classics right on your Kobo Desktop Application?
You can do this by following these steps;
1. Open up your Kobo Desktop Application
2. Select the pre-loaded classic which you wish to delete
3. Right click on the book
4. A message box will pop up asking you “Are you sure you want to remove the selected item from your library?”
5. Select “OK”, and your request will be processed
6. Your Desktop Application will display your current library without the deleted book.
If you wish to re-add your free classics to your Kobo Desktop Application you will have to do so from the search menu on kobobooks.com.