Exciting changes are happening right now at Shortcovers!!!
We have changed our name from Shortcovers to Kobo. Kobo is an anagram of the word “book” and we think that it is a name that will appeal to readers around the world….plus we think it’s a catchy name!
We’ve also updated our web experience (http://www.kobobooks.com and mobile apps. If you are a Shortcovers customer, your account, password, library, profile – all remain the same. In addition to the new look and feel of Kobo, we have added a number of features on our web site:
- Browse by categories like Fiction, Romance, Biography and over 100 more
- Regularly updated Top 50 eBooks list
- Easy to use carousel with lists such as NYT Bestsellers, Top Free Books and New Releases
- Recommended reading lists and improved search for discovery your next great read
Our updated apps for iPhone and Blackberry are available now. Palm Pre and Android will be updated soon!
Also Coming Soon, we’ll be adding:
- Over 1.8 million free eBooks from the Internet Archive!
- New apps for smartphones, and the desktop (PC & MAC)
- New supported devices…
- More books from publishers around the world and the ability to buy in your local currency
Our objective with all of these changes is to give you, our valued customer, the ability to read ebooks anytime, anyplace, on the device of your choice. We hope you love our updated look and feel, new features and apps. There is more to come soon!