Dads all around the world have been imparting well-intentioned advice on their kids since the beginning of time. Whether it’s teaching you how to ride a bike, sharing their thoughts on life, politics, or love, Dads always seem to have a way with words like no one else in our lives. Here at the Kobo HQ, we polled staff to hear the best “Dad-isms”—from the wise to the absurd, below is a taste of the Fathers who raised us!
Does he already have one? How about a Kobo eGift Card! Check out the top reads for Dad’s all around the world:
- The Columbus Affair by Steve Berry (Canada)
- Man Made: A Stupid Quest for Masculinity by Joel Stein (United States)
- Onschuldig by David Baldacci (Netherlands)
- Volte-face by Michael Connelly (France)
- The Innocent by David Baldacci (United Kingdom)